Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The seasons of chemistry and a space shuttle

So its March and there's a few lessons I've learnt this year already and I thought I'd share them, cuz you never know it could be useful to you.
1) Sometimes people or circumstances come into our life for a reason and a season. They serve their purpose and that's all they will ever do. It makes absolutely no sense to hang onto these people/things longer than they are needed cuz as fate has it they are not meant to be in your life. So just let it go and smile that your prayer for help was answered. I actually heard this last year but learned the lesson recently! Yes some of us are hard headed!

2) Chemistry, a conversation with someone the other day made me ponder this term. I didnt go far in high school chemistry but i got the point that certain chemicals go well together, hence bonding to form something new. And certain chemicals dont go well together causing a horrible reaction, poof! explosion!
In context of the conversation people have chemistry thats what attracts them beyond looks. There has to be something within each person that causes an attraction factor to someone else regardless of looks,class, race. Ever saw a real hot person, enter into a convo with them and then just felt like soo whats on tv tonite cuz this person is bleh!
Or you start speaking to someone on a more personal level and find yourself quite interested in talking to them again and again and again.... hey what you doing tomorrow! Next thing you know a few days feels like a few years and you can feel almost safe to vouch and say hey we were totally sugar and kool aid in another life. That's chemistry my friends. You either got it or you dont!

3) Ok so i go by the whole mantra of dancing on the moon ^see about statement ^ and i admitted in previous posts that i can be a hypocrite. I get scared and punk out sometimes, alot........ Anyways I realised that although I tell myself dont be afraid just go for it. I still wanna get to the moon on a well crafted NASA space shuttle piloted by their best astronauts. Not on a busted, crash landed alien space thingy that people say will get me there. Yes this is a form of fear cuz not only do i wanna dance on the moon but I wanna get there in a guaranteed way. Also known as following paths already tread, staying with what works, what i know, what keeps me comfortable. Sitting behind NASA's best pilot is comforting imma fall asleep and know that i'll wake up on the moon. On the tin foil alien craft i gotta stay awake, checking oil gauges and praying that it doesnt fall out of the sky!
This whole line of thought brought me to the quote by Robert Frost
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Here's to the path less traveled!

No comments:

Post a Comment