Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'd Rather Be Alone

*This post was written from a burst of unexpected inspiration during a day of listening to random songs on Youtube.*

I've heard this song so many times. The vibe gives me such bliss simply because it's from the era of some expectionally great music.



I listen to music while working, writing, in the car....well if I'm not watching TV I'm listening to music. It's entwined in my life. Since it is always on I dont neccesarily always listen to the lyrics depending on my activity. Today I stopped for a second and listened. Then I thought Hell Yes! This is what I am saying! I decided to say a silent pledge to myself as Karyn White sang. Please hit play and say it with me if you feel it!

I would rather be alone than unhappy in love

I will not be an option to love 

I will not fight alone for love

I will be selfish when it comes to being happy 

I will not be lonely in love  

Sometimes you just have to remind yourself that you are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment