Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Faithful


So at the beginning of this year I decided to title my year with a theme. This year's theme is 'Great is thy faithfulness'. I decided that against my wanna be in control of things nature I would depend more on the faithful nature of God. After all He has never let me down even in times when I cant figure out where things are going (i hate not knowing!). Anyways point is everything I had whispered a silent prayer about this year has come through. So this is my public THANK YOU!  A few new chapters have opened for me particularly this month, so fast my head is spinning! But not so fast that I didnt get the chance to stop and say Thanks.
"Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer. And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good."  - Maya Angelou

Peace & Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment