Friday, August 12, 2011

Moondancing


I dont know if you remember me mentioning the poem 'It will Pass' by Queen Sheba. Well it got me through some tough times. Point of the poem as mentioned is 'it will pass like time promises it will'. At the times one thinks, no it wont as they slam their head against the pillow. Nothing about the rain stopping makes sense when the sky is dark, rain is pounding on your face and its blacker than night.  But oh when it stops raining, it stops. You tend not to notice the gradual reduction til you look up one day and think hey its kinda just drizzling. Then one day it stops and for some strange reason there's no 'hey its not raining moment'. You just realise one day that life has gone back to normal. You realise that you are more than ok, you are pretty great. Your clothes are dry, the sun is shining and life is good.

So if you are going through something, when people tell you time heals all wounds it's true. It really doesn't seem so at the time, but take it from me, it will pass. 

I was going through my old posts and came across my New Year's post and reflected on how far I have come. And the fact that except for 1 task (in progress) I have completed all the things I set out to do this year both physically and mentally. Yay me :)

Right so I also have a Tumblr account now, I see things and like them cuz it fits my line of thought so I tumble em. No thoughts, just quotes and pictures. Case in point more of the Moon Dancer to love :)
http://flowthemoondancer.tumblr.com/

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment